Hi Listeners! I’m back from the Sellers Summit in Florida and am so excited to share my experiences with you. The summit was not only a really fun experience, but it was also educational. So, for this episode, I will be recapping my time at the summit and sharing any useful information.
Before we begin, I must say that I loved meeting some of you podcast listeners at the summit and it’s really something to know that you’ve entertained and helped other people.
Though my trip to Florida was a bit of whirlwind, here are some things that were discussed there and that I will cover on today’s episode:
- The importance of Masterminds
- Takeaways from the keynote speech at the Sellers Summit
- Greg Mercer’s speech: Never try to develop a product that people don’t want
- Knowing your audience and finding your niche
- Aspects of automation in business
Thanks again for listening. I’m looking forward to the next episode, which I know will be very exciting and one that you will all really enjoy.
If you have any questions or anything you’d like us to discuss on the podcast please go to ecomcrew.com and fill out the contact form. Also, we would really appreciate if you would leave us a review on iTunes. Thanks for listening!